Positioned within Earlswood a short distance away from the train station you will find this four bedroom semi detached character home which has been comprehensively refurbished both inside & out & from the moment you step into the spacious hallway it exudes quality & distinctive style.
The layout flows effortlessly & no expense has been spared painstakingly refurbishing the home - from high quality fixtures & fittings throughout, plush carpets underfoot, new plumbing, lighting & electrics.
The internal walls have been re-plastered along with new architraves & new internal & external leading doors.
The downstairs layout has been tailored towards the modern day family, the entrance hallway is truly welcoming & offers access to a large storage cupboard & shower room.
There is a spacious living room featuring a beautiful bay window along with an ornate fireplace.
The sociable & spacious open plan kitchen/diner creates the real hub of this home offering two integrated ovens, induction hob, a dishwasher, utility cupboard & a breakfast bar.
The first floor landing leads to four bedrooms, with the master boasting a sumptuous en-suite shower room. The luxuriously refitted family bathroom is fitted with a three piece sanitary suite.
Outside the frontage provides driveway parking & the front garden area has been beautifully landscaped. Whilst the courtyard style rear garden has newly laid tiling, perfect for alfresco dining in the warmer months.
- Comprehensively refurbished three bedroom semi detached family home
- Stylish open plan kitchen / diner with adjoining utility cupboard
- Courtyard style rear garden with an outside cupboard housing a newly installed boiler
- Luxuriously refitted first floor bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Master bedroom with access to a sumptuous en-suite
- New flooring throughout, new plumbing, lighting & electrics & double glazing
- Landscaped front garden & driveway parking
- No forward chain
En-Suite Shower Room