Surrounded by rolling countryside, Barton Stacey lies along the clear waters of the River Dever, famous for its trout fishing. This quintessential village is surrounded by fields for grazing livestock and rolling chalkland for arable crops. Small woods and specially planted areas provide cover for game birds and other wildlife.
Within easy reach of both the A34 and the M3, Golding Cottage is ideally situated for both the daily commute and those Sunday afternoon walks. Barton Stacey boasts a village pub, local shop and a beautiful church. Sympathetically designed with a traditional finish, Golding Cottage is a superior new home, a place you will be proud to call home
- Bespoke, individual cottage style detached family home with double garage set in the sought after village of Barton Stacey. Built and ready to move in now
- Key features include high specification, traditional build, underfloor heating to the ground floor, high quality kitchens and bathroom. Oil fired heating.
- Four double bedrooms, master and guest suite with en-suite shower rooms. Master bedroom with dressing room.
- .Wonderful southerly facing rear patio and garden with views of the village church. Laid to turf and enclosed by close board fencing
- Ample block paved driveway leading to double garage and courtesy door with access to house. Additional parking area to the side of Golding Cottage.
- Convenient location on the northern fringe of Winchester. Easy access to the A303, A34 and links to the M3 and M4 motorway network
- Post office/local shop, church, pub, community hall, recreation ground all on your doorstep and local primary school within easy walking distance
- Nearby Winchester railway Station with
*Individually designed layouts in cottage style
*Feature LED lighting to underside of wall units
*Neff built in single multifunction oven
*Neff compact combi microwave
*Neff 5 zone induction hob with extractor
*Integrated Neff dishwasher
*Integrated Zanussi full height Fridge Freezer
*Ceramic floor tiling
*Integrated wine cooler
Bathroom And En-Suites
*Wall hung Grohe Cisterns
*Crosswater Wall Hung WCS and Basins
*Grohe taps and showers
*Chrome heated towel rails
*Ceramic floor tiling
*Underfloor heating to ground floor
*Radiators to top floor
*Recessed LED down lights to all bathrooms, en-suites, kitchen/dining areas and hallways.
*Pendant lights to bedrooms and living rooms
*TV/Satellite points to living rooms and all bedrooms
*Smoke alarm hard wired to mains with battery back up
*External front and rear lighting
*External power point
*Oak Genoa Doors with chrome/satin door furniture
*White gloss painted skirting and architrave's throughout
*Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms (except bedroom 5 plot 1)
Very conveniently positioned for the village centre with public house, shop and church and the well regarded primary school. More comprehensive facilities are available in the cathedral city of Winchester or Andover. The railway stations at Winchester and Andover offer fast access to London Waterloo (about 1 hour) and there are excellent road links to the city of London, the west country and south coast via the A303 and M3. Outdoor pursuits are well catered for with the Dever Springs Trout Fishery and many acres of fine countryside which is ideal for walking and riding
The attached specification is a guide only and are subject to change. Kitchens do not come with hanging lights and crockery, photo for illustration purposes only