Surrounded by rolling countryside, Barton Stacey lies along the clear waters of the River Dever, famous for its trout fishing. This quintessential village is surrounded by fields for grazing livestock and rolling chalk land for arable crops. Small woods and specially planted areas provide cover for game birds and other wildlife.
Within easy reach of both the A34 and the M3, the property is ideally situated for both the daily commute and those Sunday afternoon walks. Barton Stacey boasts a village pub, local shop and a beautiful church. Sympathetically designed with a traditional finish, All Saints View is a superior new home, a place you will be proud to call home, located directly opposite the beautiful village church.
- Key features include high specification, traditional build, under floor heating to the ground floor, high quality kitchens with integrated appliances and high quality bathroom. Oil fired heating.
- Ample parking with double car barn. Landscaped gardens to front and rear gardens.
- Post office/local shop, church, pub, community hall, recreation ground all on your doorstep and local primary school within easy walking distance
- Convenient location on the northern fringe of Winchester. Easy access to the A303, A34 and links to the M3 and M4 motorway network.
- Nearby Winchester railway Station with direct links to London Waterloo, travel time under 1 hour.
- Move in before Christmas. Images used are of the actual property.
*Individually designed layouts in cottage style
*Feature LED lighting to underside of wall units
*Neff built in single multi function oven
*Neff compact combi microwave
*Neff 5 zone induction hob with extractor
*Integrated Neff dishwasher
*Integrated Zanussi full height Fridge Freezer
*Ceramic floor tiling
*Integrated wine cooler
Bathroom And En-Suite
*Wall hung Grohe Cisterns
*Crosswater Wall Hung WCS and Basins
*Grohe taps and showers
*Chrome heated towel rails
*Ceramic floor tiling
*LPG gas fired central heating
*Under floor heating to ground floor
*Radiators to top floor
*Oak Genoa Doors with chrome/satin door furniture
*White gloss painted skirting and architrave's throughout
*Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms (except bedroom 5 plot 1)
*Recessed LED down lights to all bathrooms, en-suites, kitchen/dining areas and hallways.
*Pendant lights to bedrooms and living rooms
*TV/Satellite points to living rooms and all bedrooms
*Smoke alarm hard wired to mains with battery back up
*External front and rear lighting
*External power point
The attached specification is a guide only and are subject to change. Internal images are taken from our showhome which is fitted to the same high specification.
Very conveniently positioned for the village centre with public house, shop and church and the well regarded primary school. More comprehensive facilities are available in the cathedral city of Winchester or Andover. The railway stations at Winchester and Andover offer fast access to London Waterloo (about 1 hour) and there are excellent road links to the city of London, the west country and south coast via the A303 and M3. Outdoor pursuits are well catered for with the Dever Springs Trout Fishery and many acres of fine countryside which is ideal for walking and riding