"The Holly" is a 5 bedroom Detached House, with double garage and garden. This outstanding property has a large, open plan, ground floor layout, with the kitchen/diner overlooking the rear garden with bi-fold doors. The kitchen is fully fitted with luxury appliances and a large breakfast island. The large living area spans front to rear, with a modern fireplace and bi-fold doors out to the substantial garden. On the first floor is the principal bedroom and a double bedroom, each with its own en-suite, a single bedroom and the main bathroom. The second floor has a double bedroom, a single bedroom and shower room.
Littlebourne is located approximately 4 miles from the historic Cathedral City of Canterbury which is home to great shopping and leisure options along with plenty of restaurants, bars and hospitality facilities. The area is highly recommend for education with two universities and a selection of excellent primary and secondary schools throughout the City and nearby villages. Canterbury's network of transport services links a number of local towns including Thanet, Sandwich, Ashford and beyond with both M2 and M20 motorways easily accessible. Two main line train stations, Canterbury East and Canterbury West, set on each side of the City offer regular high speed services allowing passengers to reach the heart of London within 50 minutes journey time.
- Stunning 5 bedroom Detached home!
- Double garage & parking for at least 4 cars
- Kitchen is fully fitted with luxury appliances and a large breakfast island
- En-suite to master bedroom and double bedroom
- *SHOW HOMES OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK - Book your appointment to view!*
- Short walk to the Ofsted rated 'Good' Littlebourne School
- 4 Miles to Canterbury with fantastic restaurants, bars and shopping
- Large living area spans front to rear with a modern fireplace
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home of The Thomas and are indicative only.