This grand five bedroom detached family home boasts spacious and flexible accommodation throughout. Built by the prestigious Bewley Homes on their development of Centenary Fields in Bramley. This particular family home is tucked away at the end of a cul de sac which overlooks the countryside beyond.
Bramley is a beautiful Hampshire village a short drive away form the Old Market town of Basingstoke which offers a wide variety of amenities and schools. Alternatively Reading Town is 10 miles away which is accessible by Bramley railway line.
Call Connells in Basingstoke today to receive more information on this property and to book your own private viewing of this wonderful home.
- The Bramley - A stunning five bedroom detached family home with a layout offering flexible accommodation over two floors
- Boasting a large open plan kitchen/diner
- Separate utility room and downstairs WC
- Two additional reception rooms
- Ready to move in to now
- Situated at the end of a lovely cul de sac overlooking countryside fields in the Hampshire Village of Bramley
- Driveway parking and a garage
- Agency note - Some internal marketing photos have been used from the show home on this development.
Bramley is a quaint village set in the heat of the Hampshire countryside. The village benefits from a village shop, bakery, a popular pub and a railway station.
The train station has links to Reading which is a large town only 10 Miles away and Basingstoke the old market town which has direct travel links to London is only 5 miles away.
This property benefits from a double garage and off road driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles.
10 Years warranty
This property is carpeted in the downstairs living room and study and the upstairs landing and bedrooms.
The bathroom, en suite and downstairs cloakroom are tiled.
The open plan family room featuring the kitchen diner has a large open plan fitted kitchen at one end with integrated appliances and bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden.
The separate utility room offers space for further appliances and washing facilities with a door to access the outside of the property directly.
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a paved patio seating area and the garden is privately enclosed with wooden panel fencing.