With its timeless appeal this substantial and most impressive semi-detached Victorian home is located on one of Redhill's most central roads & offers an abundance of space for a family to fill & the attention to detail both inside & out is outstanding.
Sunshine streams into the through living & dining room via a large feature bay window, with plenty of floor space to relax & dine. The fireplace is open & the room is given a contemporary tweak with bespoke shutter blinds.
With a sociable layout the contemporary kitchen/breakfast room is perfect for those that relish the task of entertaining & the separate utility room is accessible off of this room.
There is a handy w.c & a door leads to a basement which offers three chambers, perfect for storing.
The split level first & second floor landing offers access to a sizeable master bedroom which offers fitted wardrobes & two further double bedrooms.
Both the shower room & bathroom on this floor have been modernised by the current owners to an incredibly high standard. So whether it's a long soak in the tub after a long day at work or an invigorating shower in the morning both will be sure to please.
The split level third & fourth floor provide access to three further double bedrooms - bedroom four offers a generous walk in closet which leads to additional storage.
Garden parties will be easy in the warmer months as the rear garden offers an area of raised patio to dine on & a lawn for the children to play.
- A most impressive six double bedroom Victorian family home arranged over five floors located minutes from Redhill train station & town centre
- Presented to the market to an exceptional standard throughout with a seamless blend of old & new
- Ground floor cloakroom, first floor shower room & second floor bathroom
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Generous through living & dining room with feature bay window & open fire place
- Rear garden with an area of lawn & a raised patio
- Basement storage room with three storage chambers
- Open plan kitchen / breakfast room with access to a utility area
Through Living & Dining Room 29' 7" Into Bay Window x 14' 5" Max ( 9.02m Into Bay Window x 4.39m Max )
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 10" x 10' 5" ( 5.74m x 3.17m )
Utility Room 10' 7" x 2' 11" ( 3.23m x 0.89m )
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 5" Into Recess ( 3.61m x 3.17m Into Recess )
Shower Room 10' x 6' 6" ( 3.05m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 14' Max x 13' 4" ( 4.27m Max x 4.06m )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.84m Max )
Bedroom Four 17' 1" Into Wardrobes x 10' 6" ( 5.21m Into Wardrobes x 3.20m )
Bedroom Five 16' 6" Plus Wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 5.03m Plus Wardrobes x 2.79m )
Bedroom Six 12' 9" Max x 8' 7" ( 3.89m Max x 2.62m )
Chamber One 11' 10" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.61m Max x 3.30m Max )
Chamber Two 12' x 6' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.08m )
Chamber Three 7' 9" x 4' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.27m )