Full time New Homes Sales Executive - Estate Agent
5 days per week
Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Career Progression
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells New Homes are one of the largest sellers of New Homes in the UK. We sold over 9000 New Homes in 2018 with plans to grow our business year on year. Become part of our success!
An exciting opportunity has arrison to join this busy, thriving New Homes expanding team in Aylesbury.
- Based in branch and selling a variety of new home developments.
- Welcome all customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner, build rapport working with our key account developers.
- Listen carefully to ensure you correctly ascertain the customers' needs from the details provided.
- Ensure all customers are immediately notified of any newly available properties that may be suitable.
- Organising accompanying viewings to our New Home development.
- Call centre, telesales or customer facing sales experienced roles would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment.
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, E-mail systems and the Internet.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills.
- Although New Homes or Estate Agency experience would be an advantage, it is not essential as full training will be given.
- Desire to succeed, be the best in your field and be rewarded for your efforts.
- Hard working and competitive
What's in it for you:
- Great earning potential for the right individual.
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Uncapped Commission
- Full Training and Development
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.