Trainee Mortgage Advisor - Estate Agency
£15,000 Basic Salary - £25,000 On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - CEMAP Qualifications - Company Car or Allowance (Depnding on Experience)
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are recruiting for an Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join our team in our branch and spend the first 6-12 months working as an Estate Agent getting to know the business.
The main purpose of the role is to learn all aspects of day to day estate agency by generating and booking valuations, conducting property viewings and processing offers. You will also be advising on and selling non-regulated insurance products whilst studying.
This is an industry unique opportunity to enter the financial services industry with an employer who will both fund and support you in gaining a professional qualification.
Our ideal trainee mortgage advisor is….
- Preferably someone who has 1 or more years experience of working in sales, customer service or financial services
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- Able to work under pressure
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development (CEMAP Qualifications)
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.