Area Director - Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance (Depending on Experience)
You must have a full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager to be covering our Hampshire Area.
- To generate revenue for the Company and to operate profitably in accordance with agreed budgets.
- To develop and implement an annual business plan to increase revenue streams, expand the tenanted portfolio and secure profitable growth
- To ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and deliver quality and consistent service as promised to customers in the service level agreement
- To engender a culture of professional behaviour and customer care, including internal customers and to foster healthy relationships with outsource service providers
- To provide positive and motivational team leadership
- To develop all opportunities for cross-selling the companies full range of products to customers
- You must have previous experience of successfully running either a large or many lettings branches within estate agency and have current local market knowledge.
- Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and to remain calm and professional at all times.
- You must have a full (preferably clean) driving licence.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.