Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agency
£14,000-£15,000 Basic Salary - £22,000 On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to join our team in our Hemel Hempstead branch.
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate agreements, agree lets & progress lets though to exchange and completion..
Our ideal lettings negotiator is….
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development (Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications)
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.