New Homes Sales Manager – Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary - On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) – Career Commission
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Due to the continued expansion and success of the Land & New Homes Department in Oxford we have the following vacancy within the Land and New Homes team.
This person will be able to build and manage our new homes business in and around the area and possess the following attributes:
- To forge and develop relationships with clients in the reigon to provide effective sales and marketing services and an outstanding level of customer service
- To provide management within the New Homes team to effectively delegate responsibilities within New Homes and across the wider branch network
- To explore all New Homes opportunities within the region and develop positive relationships with key personnel in the New Homes industry
To champion New Homes to all key stakeholders both within the business and in the wider industry
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous industry sales and management experience is essential, plus the ability to demonstrate the high standard of customer care/service.
- You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- You must be highly accurate, numerate, well-organised and be able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment.
- You must be able to work both as an individual and part of a team.
- Equally important is the requirement to be computer literate, with the knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, the Internet and email systems.
- You must have a clean driving licence.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.