Assistant Lettings Manager - Estate Agency
£16,000 Basic Salary - £25,000 on target earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are recruiting for an Assistant Lettings Manager to join our Residential Lettings team in our Hereford branch.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Lettings Manager to maximise the overall income and profitability of the branch and Recruit, induct, train, manage and lead the team. You will also maintain regular contact with the company’s clients & carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
Our ideal Assistant Lettings Manager is….
- Preferably an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator / Experienced Lettings Agent who is ready for the step up
- Good at leading and motivating a team
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Compete for top achievers trips, awards and incentives
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development (Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications)
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.