£13,000-£14,000 Basic Salary - £17,000 on target earnings (Commission) - Career Progression
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
- Provide Tenancy Management administration and support to branches, Landlords and Tenants.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to renew their tenancy, including negotiating renewal terms and preparing new agreements
- Work to exceed both individual and group targets
- Work with the landlords and tenants, selling the benefits of renewing the contract on a fixed term basis
- Regularly turning around common objections
- Work to increase company profits
- Administrating periodic tenancies
- Act on landlord’s instruction to terminate a tenancy issuing prescribed notices
- Deal with tenant and landlord issues mid-tenancy – for example if a tenant wishes to leave earlier than contract allows or swop tenants mid term
- Advise other departments such as Branch, Client Accounting and property management, of start and end of tenancy
- Organize inventory checks/clerks
- Provide cover for colleagues in their absence in order that deadlines are met and service levels adhered to.
- Act as a conduit between branch and the Letting Support Centre.
- Carry out all administration, post offer, relating to tenancy to ensure smooth transaction and release the branch from administrative activity.
- Ensure all correct documentation and monies are collected prior to release of keys to a property liaising with the branch as necessary
- Good team player
- Customer Service Skill
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Sales Experience
- Working to targets is required
- Excellent PC and related technology skills
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Good analytical ability
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships.