Client Accounts Administrator
Up to £18,000 Basic Salary (Depending on experience) - Career Progression
The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, Conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Coordinator to join our Accounts team at our office in Moreton
Job purpose / objective
- To provide Accounts Management & Administrative Support services to all Lettings Branches, Landlords and Tenants.
- To provide a service which surpasses all customer expectations
- Load/check property, landlord & tenant details onto client accounts computer system and ensure all charges for fees are correctly raised
- Process renewals and terminations of tenancies
- Process return of deposits
- Ensure all funds received are identified and allocated correctly
- Process rents received and remit to landlord daily by Faster Payments & Cheque
- Produce statements to landlords detailing transactions on account
- Process the daily bank statement and perform bank reconciliations
- Pay third party contractors authorised by Property Co-ordinator / Branch
- Process requests from landlord/ tenant/branch/LSC
- Handle queries coming into the department via phone and email from landlords/tenants/branches
- Prepare and submit quarterly tax to HMRC
- Provide cover for colleagues in their absence in order that deadlines are met and service levels adhered to
- Ad hoc duties as required by line manager
- Excellent PC and related technology skills.
- Excellent writing skills
- Good analytical ability
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Basic accounts/bookkeeping background an advantage but not necessary
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.