Part Time Administrator - Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary - Career Progression
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are recruiting for a Part Time Administrator to join our team in our Southampton branch.
The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with majority of administrative duties. This will involve uploading property details onto major property portals, deal with walk-in enquiries and over the phone whilst ensuring office expenditure is maintained within budgeted levels.
Our ideal Administrator is….
- Previous administrative/secretarial experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, email systems and the Internet.
- Able to organise self and other.
- Team player.
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Get full training and development
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.