2nd Line (Telephony)
£19,000 Basic Salary - Career Progression
The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
About the role:
You will be 2nd line support for all telephony incidents and projects, ensuring a high standard of record management and communication to all parties throughout the lifecycle of the incident.
You will have a varied role including:
- Configuration of new users in Skype and TouchPoint
- System, queue and user administration
- Assisting on site with telephony implementations providing support and training
- Creating documentation for knowledge base articles and help guides
We are looking for ambitious people who are looking for an opportunity to build upon their knowledge with a strong focus on producing high quality work alongside exceptional customer service. Connells Group IT are keen to support their staff in achieving their career goals and the right candidate will have opportunity for progression.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone that has a solid foundation of IT knowledge and experience who is looking to further their career in IT.
- Educated to GCSE Level in English Language and Mathematics
- Experience of working in an IT support role
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Microsoft core desktop products
- Knowledge of server applications including Active Directory and Exchange
- Good working knowledge of servers and networking
- Experience of working with Skype
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure with a 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- A methodical approach to troubleshooting
Interested? Click on ‘Apply for this vacancy’ now!