Treating Customers Fairly
The 'Treating Customers Fairly' (TCF) initiative requires all regulated firms to ensure they achieve fair outcomes for customers at each and every stage of a transaction.
To comply with TCF, Connells is committed to:
1) Ensuring our customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture.
2) Ensuring that the products and services we market and sell in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified customer groups and are targeted accordingly.
3) Ensuring our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
4) Ensuring that where advice is given, this advice is suitable and takes account of the customer’s circumstances.
5) Ensuring our customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
6) Ensuring our customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Connells commitment to TCF provides our customers with peace of mind that any queries or concerns will be dealt with in a professional manner. As our customer, we will always endeavour to treat you fairly.
Click here to go back to Mortgage Services page.