- A three bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Through living & dining room with access to a conservatory
- Fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room which provides side access
- Bedroom one with access to eaves storage & en-suite w.c
- Ground floor shower room
- Landscaped rear garden
- Garage & workshop & off street parking at the rear
- No forward chain
5' 8" x 5' 7" ( 1.73m x 1.70m )
11' 3" Plus Wardrobes x 7' 1" ( 3.43m Plus Wardrobes x 2.16m )
14' 6" x 9' 8" Max ( 4.42m x 2.95m Max )
Through Living Dining Room
24' 8" x 11' 1" Into Recess ( 7.52m x 3.38m Into Recess )
10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.17m x 3.10m )
12' 4" Max x 7' 7" ( 3.76m Max x 2.31m )
10' 4" x 4' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.35m )
17' 4" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 5.28m Max x 3.48m Max )
5' 4" x 4' 9" ( 1.63m x 1.45m )
Eaves Storage Space
17' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.26m x 2.62m )
17' 1" x 4' 8" ( 5.21m x 1.42m )
Off Street Parking Space
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.