- GUIDE PRICE £900,000 - £925,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Large Gardens approximately 0.6 acre
- Off Road Parking
- Secluded Location in Crowborough Warren
36' 8" x 27' 7" ( 11.18m x 8.41m )
Open plan with windows to the side, rear and front allowing natural light to flood the room. Water based underfloor heating throughout with a working log burning stove in the living area.
Fitted with high quality wall and base units, granite work surfaces, one and half bowl sink and drainer, breakfast bar, built in utilities including dishwasher and fridge freezer, induction hob and electric double oven. Bi folding doors from the dining area onto the patio
11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Located on the ground floor. Double bedroom with window to the rear and underfloor heating.
11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Located on the ground floor. Double bedroom with radiator and window and door to the rear.
ground floor. W.C, wash hand basin and shower cubical with a window to the front.
16' 8" x 15' 6" ( 5.08m x 4.72m )
Double bedroom with velux style sky light windows to the side. Impressive Juliet balcony to the rear with views to the West. Access into a large attic storage space.
En Suite One
Velux style sky light window to the side. Plumbing for but not fitted, bath or shower, W.C and wash hand basin.
16' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.93m x 2.62m )
Velux style windows to the front and side. Double bedroom.
En Suite Two
Velux style sky light window to the side. Plumbing for but not fitted, shower, W.C and wash hand basin.
Power and light, electric door to the front and rear access door to the garden.
Parking for several vehicles
Approximate 0.6 acre of gardens which is mostly lawn with mature trees hedges and shrubs surrounding. There is a wonderful patio with lighting and power points, perfect for entertaining.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.