- An extended three bedroom terraced family home offering the scope for modernisation
- Generous through reception room with feature bay window
- Open plan 'L shaped' kitchen/breakfast room
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
- Access to loft space which could easily be converted, subject to relevant permissions
- Sizeable south facing paved rear garden
- Garage & driveway parking for two vehicles
- Chain free
Through Living Dining Room
23' 6" x 11' 4" Max ( 7.16m x 3.45m Max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
16' 6" Max x 15' 2" Max ( 5.03m Max x 4.62m Max )
11' 6" x 8' 7" Plus Wardrobes ( 3.51m x 2.62m Plus Wardrobes )
9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
8' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.75m )
7' x 4' 9" ( 2.13m x 1.45m )
Driveway Parking For Two Cars
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.